Round and Round We Go: $50
Instructor: Kellie Nuss
Wednesday July 12, 6 -8pm
Wednesday July 19, 6 -8pm
This two day class is a quick intro into all the methods of circular knitting. Students will make a simple hat and learn to use one circular, two circulars, one long circular (often called magic loop) and double-pointed needles. The skills you earn in this class can be used for making hats, sweaters, cowls, socks, and many more.
Appropriate for anyone who can knit and purl.
Yarn: 100 grams of worsted weight yarn. The yarn you are using should be ready to use. If you need a skein of yarn wound into a cake, please drop by the shop to have it wound a few days before class.
- US 6 circular needles approximately 16”-20” in length.
- Two (2) US 8 circular needles 16”-24” or longer (ok if the lengths are different).
- US 8 circular at least 40” in length.
- One set of five (5) US 8 Double Pointed Needles (5” or 6” length ok).
- If you have a set of interchangeable needles, bring them along.
Gauge: 20 stitches = 4” (adjust needle sizes as needed to obtain gauge). Gauge will be discussed in class.
Pattern: Provided by instructor in class.