Learn New Skills
Whether you’re a beginner or more experienced and looking to pick up some new techniques, we have something for you. We offer classes and private lessons in Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, and Spinning. Here’s a list of upcoming classes with links to our recurring classes.
Beginning Level Classes – no experience necessary.
- Knitting Basics Group Class – Coming Soon
- Beginning Knitting – Private Lesson by Appointment $30 per hour
Intermediate Level Classes – build skills and branch out.
- Little Lambie the Embroidered Sheep: $60.00 June 9th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Brioche 101 – $100 July 25, 26, August 1, and 8 2:30pm-4:30pm
Advanced Level Classes – step out of your comfort zone and expand your horizons.
- Brioche Increases and Decreases – $75 July 8, 9, and 15 6pm-8pm
- Noni Class: Victoria Bag – Pick a Noni – $80.00 Sundays July 7, 10 am – 12 pm and July 21, 9 am – 1 pm
- Crochet Basics Group Class – Coming Soon
- Beginning Crochet – Private Lesson by Appointment $30 per hour
- Spinning 101 – $40 per hour: Introduction to Drafting on a Drop Spindle – Private Lesson by Appointment
- Spinning 102 – $40 per hour: Introduction to the Spinning Wheel – Private Lesson by Appointment
- Spinning Skills – $40 per hour: Targeted skills building – Private Lesson by Appointment
Beginning Level Class – no experience necessary – looms provided.
- Beginning Rigid Heddle Weaving: Explorations in Plain Weave – $220.00 August 17, 18, 24, and August 31 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm each day
Knit/Crochet Along: First and Third Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
List of Knit Classes regularly on rotation. Please let us know if you are interested in one of these classes that are currently not scheduled.
List of Weaving Classes regularly on rotation. Please let us know if you are interested in one of these classes that are currently not scheduled.